Low carbers don’t need to miss out on delicious things. These coffee and walnut chocolates hit the healthy and happy spot. They make a great hostess gift or a delicious mid morning snack with a cup of coffee.
- 30g Green & Black’s Espresso Dark Chocolate
- Some walnut halves
- Melt the chocolate gently in the microwave or over a double boiler then toss walnuts into the liquid to taste. You can alter the chocolate to walnut ratio by altering the amount of walnuts you add.
- Simply stir the walnuts around to coat them, then tip them out onto a plate.
- If you have made them very chocolatey, you will have to separate them otherwise you will just be left with a huge lump of walnutty chocolate. (Shame!)
- To add an air of Parisian glamour wait until they are almost dry and then sift some cocoa powder over the top.
If they last long enough for you to think about giving them away then wrap them in cellophane with a ribbon, or present in a pretty jam jar.