An easy and delicious way to cook fish, this recipe can be made in minutes after a busy day.
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- 4 thin slices chorizo from the deli counter, cut into matchsticks
- a pinch chilli flakes
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 thick cod fillets or other sustainable white fish
- green beans cooked to serve
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan then cook the garlic and chorizo for a few minutes. Add the chilli and tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, season.
2. Meanwhile rub the fish with a little more oil, season and grill or steam until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes. Serve the fish with the sauce and green beans.
3, Goes well with new potatoes for those eating carbs.
You can substitute any sort of fish: white fish, oily fish or seafood, they all work well with this sauce
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins