The ketogenic diet isn’t known for its sweet treats so this stunning dessert is a great one to keep up your sleeve. Dead easy, too!
- 1 x 600ml pot, plus 150ml pot double cream
- 200g 85% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- rosemary needles, finely chopped to make 1 tsp
- 1 tsp xylitol
1. Heat 600ml cream until almost boiling. Pour it over the chopped chocolate and vanilla and stir. Divide between 8 small pots and chill until set.
2. Whip the remaining cream with the rosemary and xylitol. Serve with the chocolate pots.
Time: 10 minutes