When you’re trying to lose weight – or even trying to maintain your figure – lunch can be the most difficult meal to get right. For those of you lucky enough to work from home, here’s a list of lunches that are easy to shop for and produce in just a few minutes. Delicious too.
- little gem lettuce leaves stuffed with tuna or egg mayo.
- a large tin of salmon mixed with half a tin of lentils, fresh herbs, olive oil and lemon juice.
- 2 eggs scrambled with onion and tomatoes and maybe a little curry paste, Indian style.
- organic chicken liver paté, tomato and lettuce.
- sardines, rocket and tomatoes.
- cheese and coleslaw
- Greek salad
- cold (leftover) chicken and rainbow room salad (recipe below).
- Nigella’s Rainbow Room salad